Holding a funeral or memorial service for your loved one is a positive first step in the grieving process. Family members and friends get a chance to say their goodbyes, and at the same time, they get to share strong feelings with one another.
In the days, weeks and months following the service, people continue to need others to lean on for understanding, encouragement and guidance. For that reason, many local and national support groups have formed. These groups provide a common place and a comforting environment for expressing emotions through each phase of the grieving process. To learn more, click on the links below, or discuss grief counseling and support options with your funeral director.
General Grief Resources
- AARP Grief & Loss: a collection of resources and an on-line support community.
- National Funeral Directors Association: Frequently Asked Questions about grief.
- American Cancer Society – Support to cancer patients, family and friends.
- Growth House – Discusses hospice care, dying with dignity, terminal illness, grief and bereavement.
- WidowNet – an information and support resource for, and by, widows and widowers.
Grief Resources For Parents
- National SIDS and Infant Death Program Support Center – support for families dealing with SIDS.
- Bereaved Parents USA – a nationwide organization designed to aid and support bereaved parents and their families.
- The Compassionate Friends – supports families who have experienced the death of a child.
Welcome to Trice Funeral Home
You can depend on the Trice family staff to competently attend to all the funeral arrangements. Noted for our courteous and professional staff as well as our commitment to economy and excellence, Trice Funeral Home provides the full range of funeral related services to the families of our community. Our services convey dignity and respect for all religious denominations.
Our Commitment to You:
It is our intention to continue to provide you and our entire community with the best services we can possibly offer. We wish to lighten the burden of our friends and neighbors in their time of utmost need. Our hands are extended in concern, kindness and the warmth of friendship…..Because at Trice Funeral Home we take your needs to heart.